Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Wish List!!! Part 1

This sudden strong urge,within me to explore the new...is taking me places,creating new moments in my life(ok..not really but in my mind..yet..) and makes my heart happy!! That's why the title has the 'wish' in it...well wishes do come true,i'd like to believe..!
Here are some pics taken from the internet of places that I will visit very soon :)


Oh Greece!! The blue and the white of the Santorini and the sea expanding into the horizon. I imagine myself here in a dainty flowery summer dress,feeling all fresh, and sipping coffee..!

Swim in the blue sea, have a cozy dinner on a yacht, taste some wine and relax..a greek boy as a friend,guide whatever...is more than welcome....Inner Peace...wink wink!!

Istanbul by Turk Hava Yollari :)
I have been to Istanbul once on a really short trip. Too short for a city like Istanbul. I still
remember the welcome nip in the air, the cobbled roads, the varied colours at the grand bazaar, the old man who I bought a Turkish tea set from, the Hagiya Sofia, the Boshphorous cruise and the Shawarma! Though i visited most of the tourist attraction there, i would say they were more like short 10 seconds preview of a film you're dying to watch! The main show is yet to be seen!!


I imagine myself in Istanbul as a single traveler, walking the lanes, sitting at one of the outdoor seating of a restaurant, riding the Istikal Caddesi Tram...Oh so much to do....! Life..please take me to Istanbul....

My list has a few more places, some I came across in movies, some in food magazines and some have been just my childhood dream....Need to update soon..right now i'm hard pressed for time hence leaving with Greece and Istanbul in my blog and my eager heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment