Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Faces in the Crowd?

Some faces make me happy...
My day is brightened when I see these faces. A muffin just got baked somewhere, warm and fuzzy..when I catch a glimpse of these faces!
The person sipping coffee at the table across, a face in the audience, a collegue, a senior, a junior, a passerby in the familiar corridors. That's how it all begins. It began...for me. A person sipping coffee...breeds a strange sense of familiarity and need. My eyes scan the many tables for that one face. There comes a time when the simplest gesture is exchanged- a smile. A smile that brings an undefined joy. A face in the audience..yes. The only face that was composed yet smiling. The same face seen in the corridors, the face is that of a senior.... Calm and composed as we cross and beaming after I cross the person. A chocolate walnut cake just got baked....
Temporary...the faces maybe temporary. We move away...they move away. I search...a day, a week..and a new face appears-the muffins..!
Today a Chocolate Walnut cake got baked somewhere for sure....!

2 comments:

  1. serendipity in its purest form- very raw and vulnerable isnt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so happy Pingoo! I love it! I'm so glad I chanced on it again.

    ReplyDelete